Make A Perfect Star With ONE Cut Bonus: Make a Star in Middle of Star
I think this is so fun and easy too. I posted a new video showing you how to make a perfect 5-point star out of paper with one snip of your scissors. At the end of the video you will learn how to make a perfect star cut out in the center of your star.
Some say this was the way Betsy Ross cut the fabric to make perfect stars for the American Flag.
- Use a thin piece of paper like regular printer paper. If it’s to thick it will be hard to cut.
- Paper size 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- These make fun package decorations. Use the back to write a note.
- Make star garland by stringing a bunch of stars together
- Glitter glue makes it easy and fun for the kids to add a little sparkle to their stars
Get more stars and stripes activities along with the printable 5-point star instructions here
Have you made these stars before? Share your tips and tricks with our readers by leaving a comment. Also feel free to share and stuff like that.
Quick Link: Printable 5-point start instructions
Learn more about Billy Gorilly visit our website BillyGorilly.com
I hope you have some fun making stars!
and the Billy Gorilly crew